100 Mile Challenge Postponed until March 14th
We've decided to postpone because of a bad forecast for snow on the weekend. We want as many racers to take part as possible, and for those racers to have a decent trail. The prospects for good trails during March look good with our abundant snow so we are optimistic about the chances for getting our remaining races done next month.
At this time, the 100 Mile Challenge is scheduled for Saturday, March 14 and The Campout Race is planned for March 21-22.