top of page

100 Mile Challenge postponed to February 29th

This afternoon, our trail marking crew discovered that there are portions of the planned route for this weekend's race where there is no established trail through deep snow. With more snow and high winds expected in the coming days, it seems there is little hope of conditions improving by this weekend so we've decided to postpone the 100 Mile Challenge until Saturday, February 29th. It's odd to say it, but let's hope we get a break from the snow for a while!

279 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page